Who We Are
BES-Nepal in brief:
Due to distant from the district headquarter limited Government resources were reached to the Bakamalang VDC(Nisdi-1) of Palpa district . In the other hand, economic as well as educational status of the people was also poor. Though, some youths of the VDC were enthusiastic to engage in development activities. At the meantime, BES was established in 1992 aiming to support children for their education. BES has registered in District Administration Office Palpa (Reg. No. 43) and affiliated to SWC(A.N. 1157) as non-political, non-religious, membership and community based development organization.
BES-Nepal is operating as per its third five years’ strategic plan (2016-2020). It is affiliated on more than nine National networks and well known as child right promoter organization. It is establishing as a model on organizational development with mobilizing the members and it has its own identity in the sector of self -governance, inclusiveness, volunteerism, social harmony, and Social justice as the protector of human right.
BES Nepal has long experience on social mobilization working on education, health and nutrition sector in Palpa and neighboring districts. It has been practiced time movement, book reading habit and positive thinking and acting culture. In the other hand there are experienced, efficient and highly accountable human resources towards the targeted sectors and the communities are actively working with the organization.
Board members and Core professional
- Executive Board :
Experience in Org.
Chhabi Lal Subedi
Tulsi Ram Gautam
Min Prasad Dhakal
Arabinda Kumar Chaudhary
Bir Bahadur Darlami
B. Core professionals of BES-Nepal
Years of involvement
Shiva Prasad Kharal
Shalik Ram Pokharel
Program Co ordiantor
Field Co ordinator
· Creation of civilized, self-dependent and equitable society.
· Support on identification of local resources, mobilization and its management.
· Sustainable development of the organization.
· Work to maintain quality of all community programs and make them sustainable.
· Support to end all types of discrimination and establish social harmony and peace
· Support for establishing equal opportunity to all class, tribe for their easier life style.
· Support on economic generation and social security promotion for marginalized and deprived.
· Support and or facilitate on national priorities
· Humanitarian support during disaster
· Promote community practice on leadership development, inclusion, governance and transparency.
· Establish as a successful and self -dependent civil society organization.
· Support on the free and qualitative basic education.
· Improve the hygienic & nutrition status of target group.
· To serve helpless people including blind, disable person and people with physical, mental challenge.
· To initiate the campaign of plantation and work for the environmental protection.
· To support and collaborate on National priorities.
· Support on conservation of appropriate traditions and culture.
· To initiate different programs for exploring creativity and broaden inner capacity.
· Mobilize community for their own development.
· To support on emergency.
Target Groups and Sectors:
ECD, Primary Education, Health and Nutrition, Child Protection,CFLG
Safe Motherhood, Social Security, Skill Development and advocacy of rights
Skill Development, Awareness upon drugs, Self Employment, Youth Forum and advocacy on rights.
Vulnerable and marginalized Community
Modernization on Agriculture and animal farming, Skill development for income generation, Empowerment
Areas for Mainstreaming
Skill development, Rehabilitation, Advocacy on disable friendly environment
HIV and AIDS
Skill development, Rehabilitation, Income Generation program, Awareness and Advocacy
Disaster Management and Emergency response
Awareness, Rescue, Planning on Pre-Plan
Public hearing, discussion, Advocacy on good utilization of resources and Constitutional education
Awareness, Local concern on the conservation of forest and environment